My travel blog !

Well, this is going to be my travel blog. Though not a first time blogger, I have yet to upload or do anything with all the pictures that I had taken during my visit to China, Vietnam and other countries. Sigh...very lazy indeed!
Ever since I went to China in 2006, I fell in love with traveling. And I hope that every year I could spend my holidays elsewhere---starting with Asian countries. I'm lucky to have a bunch of friends who love to travel. With them, traveling life is just splendid. And so here I am with my wish list:
1. China: Forbidden City, 兵马俑, Great Wall
2. Japan: taste the culture and lifestyle
3. Egypt: Climb up the Pyramids and cruise the Nile River
4. Grand Canyon: Feel the wonder of the world
5. Switzerland: For Christmas
6. Ireland: To look at old castle
7. India: Taj Mahal and Palace of the Wind
8. Australia: To hop with kangaroos and hug a koala bear and be a shepherdess
9. America: Disneyland and Niagara Falls
10. Taiwan: Lavender Farm
11. New Zealand: Milk Farm
12. France: Eiffel Tower and grape plucking
13. Italy: The Pantheon, Colosseum, Pisa Tower and Milan (shopper paradise)
14. Bermuda Triangle: ok, better not go there! Don't want to be listed as missing person
15. Russia: The church of the Savior on Blood and winter palace
16. Africa: Safari
17. Austria: to get the feel of classical music
18. Amazon: to get bite by mosquitoes
19. England: Visit Jane Austen's house
20. Sahara desert: To feel the heat of the sand
21. German: the Berlin Wall
22. Korea: To learn how to make Kimchi
23. Denmark: To see Prince Frederick and Princess Mary
24. Singapore: Celebrate Christmas and Merlion
25. Canada: to see red maple leaf

ps: Ok folks, I am doing something with the photos with this blog, happy?!

0 comments: